Wednesday, November 9, 2011

a REAL good man......

**Disclaimer** There WILL be  A LOT of NASTY words in the blog......you've been warned.....



"Oh, he loves me." Says the girl that just got called a cunt, a whore, worthless and every other nasty name in the dictionary by her "man".

"Oh, he treats me so great. He's never laid a hand on me." Says the same girl whose mother walked in to find him on top of her in the middle of the fight.

"Oh, he spit in his face because......" Says the girl who thinks it's justifiable to spit in someones face.

"I don't do drugs!" says the girl who smokes meth with her "man"...because you know, drug users tell the truth!

These are just a couple of things I have heard in the past 12 hours. Names aren't being used because...well....there's no need to use them. This is my blog and I'm venting.

Now, I'd like to share with you what a real man is........

A man that NEVER puts his hands on a woman.....
A man that NEVER calls her a name out of anger.....
A man that SUPPORTS his family both financially and emotionally.....

OK....those are just a few. I really could go on and on but my brain isn't allowing that to happen right now. Basically, my point is this........

John, thank you for being a REAL man. I love you forever and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment