Wednesday, January 2, 2013

7 days left, til 2013.......Christmas Day, Part 2


........continued...........

As we finish up and slip into a breaking period in the morning, I get up and go to the kitchen to begin getting things ready for our lunch/dinner.

John heads down stairs to start some laundry (or so I assume) and I yell down to him, "Baby, see if the folding chairs are down there and bring them up!"

A few moments later he yells back, "Got em. Do you want the table too?" I say, "Sure" and continue with what I'm doing....

John brings the chairs and table upstairs and I really don't pay any attention. I'm so busy with cleaning and getting the ham and food prepared.....

Next thing I know, John is hugging me from behind. This is nothing out of the ordinary......so being the pervs that we normally are, I grind up against him and turn slightly to kiss him and say Merry Christmas......as I turn, he helps me turn the rest of the way and .....

s...l...o...w      m...o...t....i...o...n      k...i...c...k...s      i...n    as he drops down to one knee.....

And I see the box.

"Shut. Up." Those are the first words out of my mouth.....and then a bunch of, "Seriously?" And, "Are you kidding me?" "Really?" "Shut. Up." "Really??" and on and on.........

And then he asks me, "Will you marry me?"



"No......YES!" I exclaim! I really wanted to play out the "no" card but DAMMIT!! I've been waiting for this day for too long!!!

"Sorry I couldn't come up with something clever." He says.

hahahaha. I love him! And then I kissed him. =)

And cried. And smiled. And cried. And kissed him. And cried. And laughed. And smiled. And kissed him......

1 comment: