Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I don't know what I would do without you....

"I don't know what I would do without you."  I mumbled those words in the wee early morning hours Monday morning. Stouty responded, "You'd probably call your mom." And he made me laugh, as he does all the time.
Most of you know him as a tall, smart ass man. Someone who's always throwing a joke here or there. Or actually pissing you off because he usually don't know what the word "serious" means. But when it comes down to it, he is my rock. Without him, my world would be turned upside down.
I just wanted to post a little blog about how much he really means to me. And now that I'm typing...it's hard to come up with the right words to even begin to describe the love I have for him. So I won't. Why? It doesn't matter. He knows what he means to me. And I know what I mean to him. And for that, I am grateful.
I love you. Forever and Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment