Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Scared, on the other side of the computer.......

I'm well, MAYBE one week of the month. My health, scares me.

The longer that I deal with my lung problems without knowing what's wrong, scares me.

The possibility that I may die without being married, scares me.

Emergency Rooms, scare me. I'm uninsured. That bill would be terrible. That scares me.

Death, scares me.

My sister, scares me.

Airplanes, scare me.

The boogie man, scares me.

Now we're just reaching for things.

My point is.....right now, in my life, there are so many things that are scary to me.

As I sit here, (because moving around too much makes it much too difficult to breath) and I put my little witty comments on your FB stats.....and "LOL" at this and that. Know that, some of the time, I am indeed, laughing out laud.

But the other times, I'm just trying to breath.

Just trying to breath......in more ways than one.

1 comment:

  1. i wish i could make u breathe....i wish there was something i could do..ill continue to pray for u...your health..lots of other emotional issues..
    LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete