Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day 2! I didn't forget!!!

OK!!! I didn't forget to blog 2 days ago. I just got busy.  I actually typed this up yesterday and then didn't finish it........ANYWAY Whatever! lol I'm blogging now!! hahaha!

Tuesday, we celebrated Jacobs birthday, with dinner, with some of the family. Thanks for everyone who made it. I truly love you all. Especially Ryan, whom LOVES to be tagged in "check in" things! (hehehe)

ANY WHO......Tuesday......

Breakfast:


This was actually quite tasty. Unfortunately, I'm just used to eating food. I really think I have a mind problem with smoothies. They just don't satisfy my hunger! This was really simple to make though and I'll make it again. It consists of frozen bananas, pineapple and spinach (and a bit of water). I mixed a second batch and let it blend longer, which took care of the stringiness from the spinach. Then I added ice and OH that did the trick. YUM! Do try it. Don't let the spinach make you cringe. You can't taste it at all. The stringy thing was the only clue to it....so if you taste that..blend longer!

Lunch:
Was a simple Romaine lettuce salad. With some sunflower seed, raisins, tomatoes, carrots, cucumbers and whatever else I could find lying around. And 2 tbls. of Italian Dressing. It was satisfying but I was still starving! ha ha!

Dinner:
Dinner. Dinner. Dinner. Dinner. Dinner was WONDERFUL!!! Chinese. Buffet. Nuff said.

The only disappointment from dinner.....no chocolate cake! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment