Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A wrap up.....

CLEARLY blogging is one of my weakest links. hahahaha!!! OH WELL!!!! So let me catch you up to speed......

The Rawgust issues:  GREAT idea.....for the rich. (or those with farmers markets close by)

Don't get me wrong! I'm not "hating" on you people out there that can afford to buy all fresh fruits and veggies.....but when you're living off of one income that is under 40K a year...it's just not a lifestyle that we can afford.

We did have several meals that were delicious though. And I strongly encourage those of you out there that "think about it" to actually try to work in a "raw" meal every now and then. If nothing else, to try a different way of eating!

John and I have lost 10 lbs each....and those 10lbs were shed in 6 days. We've managed to keep most of it off as well. Which is saying A LOT!!!! I think I've gained back about 2 lbs. It really depends on when I get on the scale.

I've returned to cooking our meals. They do include meat but the portions of veggies concur the portions of meat...........

Jake also started school this year...(I'll blog on that later) so now, my cousins fiance and I are walking every morning after I get the kiddos on the bus! Day one, we walked 2 miles and then today I walked about 2 1/2 miles. Margie is trying to get toned (the girl is skinny enough!) for her wedding so she'll take off and run a lap and then walk one with me. It's amazing how much easier it is to walk when you have someone doing it with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment