Wednesday, September 28, 2011

And another one.....

A little over a month and I finally get to blogging again.......

Life is BUSY.....I can't help it.....much.

Jake has been in school for just a little over a month now. He loves it! I LOVE IT! I'm just now adjusting to being at home without him.....by that I mean, I'm finally STAYING HOME WITHOUT HIM. lol I've been busy running here and there with my grandparents and doing other things that staying home hasn't really happened....until now.

Back to Jake.......He comes home from school everyday, singing a new song. I love it. I forgot how much singing was done in school! Cutting, coloring and pasting are also the main thing that kindergartners do. Its so fun looking at his work. I've been putting all of his school work in a box with the idea that at the end of the school year, I'll take out a few of my favorite pieces and a few of his and begin a scrapbook of his school years. This is kind of exciting for me because I'm not a craft person so it'll be fun to experiment with.

Jake also brought home lice for the first (and I pray to God, the last) time.

OMG WHAT A PAIN!!! I wish lice on my worst enemies.....I do. I truly do. It sucks THAT bad!

UGH! I just got interrupted with a phone call and once again, my brain isn't in blog mode...... More later. (or a month....whatever....lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment