Thursday, January 5, 2012

Leave $%*# alone......

"You just couldn't leave shit alone......."

Those were my words to John last night.

My Grandma bought a cute little butterfly jewelry box for me when they were in Costa Rica for my cousins wedding. I don't own a bunch of jewelry but it was really cute and even more special because my Grandma thought of me when they were gone.

I can't take a picture of my cute little butterfly jewelry box because it's sitting on top of the entertainment center, glued together and drying. It's drying because, John just can't leave shit alone.

It didn't fit together perfectly....it was fine. I actually believe that it was made that way to make it look like the butterfly was pushed out a little bit.

My dad was messing with it and trying to come up with different ways to get it to fit perfectly together...I told him to leave it alone...it was fine. I like it just the way it is! Leave it alone.

He left it alone.......but you could tell he really wanted to mess with it.

John came home. We ate dinner. I decided to show him what Grandma gave me, less than 12 hours ago.

He noticed that it didn't go together perfectly.

Leave it alone.

I'm playing on Pinterest. I hear.....CRACK...."Damn it!"

"You just couldn't leave shit alone."

"It was bound to happen." My dad chimes in.

"Not if he could have left shit alone."

"It WAS bound to happen." John echos.

"Not if you would have left shit alone........No. You're right. It was bound to happen. Because if you didn't break it, my dad would have. So, yes. It was bound to happen."

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment